AWARDS

FIRST BLOGGER AWARD|| BLOGGER RECOGNITION AWARD.

04:08 Juliet Ezeigwe 4 Comments

 

Good morning beautiful people. As our usual custom is, thank you so much for coming around today, this means a lot to us, especially me.

We have a good news for us today, though it is nothing big, but we always celebrate any victory no matter how small it is in Da Jules World.

You guessing what it is about right? Guess no further sweethearts. We just got a blogger award. *blushing hard* right now.

Remember Grace of The Shanyi Life that we interviewed Here as our blogger of the week? She  nominated us this morning for this award, thank you so much Grace.

To accept the award, which we have done wholeheartedly is to write a post to show the award

 



Next is to acknowledge the blogger who nominated you

Thank you so much Grace, you are the best.

Next is to give a brief history as to how and why you started blogging.

I started this blog basically as a way to document my everyday life filled with humor to my readers, but overtime it has metamorphosed from just documenting my life and that of my brand to other interesting stuffs, that will thrill my readers and make them come for more. So please stay tuned,  and don't touch that dial. 


 
 
Give two piece of advice to new bloggers.

I would love to call them aspiring bloggers, because am just starting out too as a blogger. 

1. Be yourself, don't try to copy people or feel discouraged when no one is reading your blog or dropping comments.

2. Be consistent. Never give up or lose faith.
 

Nominate 15 deserving bloggers.




1. Sharon of STYLEREINE BLOG. 

2. Joy of IMODEL AFRICA 

3. Lydia Ume of BLUEPRINT BY LYDIA 

4. Lydia of LYDIAS CHRONICLE 

5. Sandra of SANDRA DURU BLOG 

6.  Stephenie  of  LAVILLE AFRIQUE

7. Ijenna of MIRA LA BELLE 


Thank you so much for sticking around, and congratulations to the nominated bloggers.
Lets here your thought on this please.

4 comments:

  1. You are welcome dear. Keep soaring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the nomination! ❤❤

    And you're right. I was Sooo discouraged when no one was reading my blog. The thing is to just keep the faith and keep at it.

    Mira La Belle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome dear. I read your blog like everyday, sorry I stalk your blog like everyday. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete